Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our partner is the world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration, and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
As an Azure Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and supporting our clients Azure environment and infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to participate in different projects/tasks related to system setup, deployment, onboarding, monitoring, updating, configuring and migration of VMs. With your expertise and experience, you will contribute to the smooth operation and security of our clients infrastructure, while actively participating in the implementation and improvement of various IT projects.
- Understanding and maintaining in operational condition the current infrastructure
- Design and execute short plus long-term strategic plans to assure infrastructure capacity attains current and future needs
- Contribute to the priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of entire infrastructure systems
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest improvements
- Conduct research and recommend changes in services, products, protocols and standards to support development efforts and infrastructure procurement
- Follow best practices and strategies for application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Virtual machines management and maintenance
- Define software and hardware standards in collaboration with stakeholders and owners
- Experience in migration from Azure DevOps server (On-prem) to Azure DevOps services (Cloud) is a plus
- Test server performance plus provide network presentation statistics
- Report and prepare strategies to maintain server infrastructure
- Develop and maintain documentation for our infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues with the infrastructure
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in infrastructure
- Improve the cross-knowledge of the team.
- A seasoned specialist with proven experience in Azure administration
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies, Dockers and containers
- Experience with Azure
- Scripting skills
- Terraform or Infrastructure as a code (IaC)
- Able to automate, scale, monitor, update, back up, and implement disaster recovery and high availability
- Able to effectively communicate and coordinate in case of emergency
- Comfortable working independently and taking on tasks end-to-end
- Write and follow Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
- Work as a team in an Agile mindset
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in English
- Operate 200-300 VMs
- Hybrid infrastructure Azure, Hyper-V and VM Ware
- Migrating on Prem infra to Azure.
- Infra as code (IaC) Industrialized resources creation with Terraform
- OS environment: Windows (95%) and Linux Ubuntu (5%)
- DevOps for Ops needed with Azure DevOps
- Migrate some parts of the infrastructure from VMs to Docker Container.
- Industrialized Azure resources creation to delegate safety IaC capability to Dev Team
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs, and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings, and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.