Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services § Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
About the project:
Our partner is the world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration, and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
As part of the Device Connectivity team, the Software Engineer role is to participate actively in the development of solutions for communication with medical devices. The primary task consists of reading and understanding biomedical specifications, parsing the received data packets and development of modules (drivers) allowing the connection and integration of data from biomedical devices. This requires analysis of technical documentation of medical devices (operator manuals, communication protocols) as well as direct contact with device manufacturers. You will also interact closely with the Device Connectivity biomedical and test team members. On this role you will report directly to Software Development Manager. This is a long-term opportunity.
- The development, in C++, of modules (drivers) allowing the connection and integration of data from biomedical devices.
- The communication with biomedical device manufacturer in order to ensure the perfect compliance of our drivers with respect to the protocols they provide.
- The creation and maintenance of all documents required by the standards governing software development in the medical field (ISO 13485, IEC 62304)
- Participating in continuous improvement activities (framework development, tooling, development process optimization)
The skillset we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience as a C++ Developer
- Good programming skills in C++. Ideally, good knowledge of modern C++.
- Experience in medical software and/or experience in the implementation of communication protocols or parsers would be considered a plus.
- Biomedical experience would be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of C# would be considered a plus.
- Fluent English
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.