Proxiad SEE is the nearshore/offshore subsidiary of Proxiad Group. Created in 2005, the company employs 250+ IT specialists in South East Europe. Proxiad Group is a French company created in 1997 with more than 25 years of experience entirely specialized in Software Engineering, IT Services & Product Development. Proxiad Group employs over 1000+ IT specialists.
Our partner is the world leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration, and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
The Software Test Engineer I will be responsible for helping the testing team to fully verify and validate software functionality by ensuring that it operates as specified and in a way that provides an outstanding experience for clients. Facilitating this will require working closely with the testing lead, project managers, developers, and others. In a fast-paced environment, versatility and organizational skills will be paramount. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Designs, develops, evaluates, and conducts integration, testing, and verification activities of (elements of) products with focus on software aspects and concludes this with formal reporting.
- Defines, implements, and maintains reliable and reproducible testing methodologies, ensuring compliance with quality requirements.
- Execute test cases, record and document test results, and compare with expected results
- Document and track software issues and defects
- Develop new test cases based on requirements, specifications, and other technical documentation
- Identify gaps and inconsistencies in test coverage or methodology
- Assist with test planning, tracking, and metrics
- Undergraduate degree in a technical or computer related field strongly preferred
- High school diploma required and 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle and/or software QA methodology
- Experience with SQL and some programming experience
- Basic working knowledge of networking and hands on experience with computer hardware
- 25 days paid annual leave we value your leisure time
- Flexible and liberal work policy, remote or hybrid office space
- Additional health insurance plan, from day 1
- Training and development programs, knowledge exchange sessions, certification programs, and international conferences
- Internal recognition Success card system with different levels of bonuses
- Socially responsible events
- Presents for your Proxiads work anniversary, for your birthday, etc., Refer a Friend program, employee discounts
- Proxiad Summer Camp, team buildings, and other social events that rock!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.