In a bid to catalyze innovation and nurture the next wave of unicorn startups in the Central Eastern European (CEE) region, Warsaw-based ReaktorX has officially opened applications for its industry-agnostic accelerator program, designed to empower CEE founders leading groundbreaking startups and speed up their growth.
What sets ReaktorX apart is a comprehensive offering tailored to meet the unique needs of startup founders:
- 25K Euro Pre-Seed Funding: Providing a financial boost to entrepreneurial journeys in exchange for 5% equity.
- 75K Euro in Discounts and Credits: Empowering startups with essential resources for efficient scaling.
- Instant Help from Fellow Founders: Access to real guidance from industry experts, including CEE-based Unicorns.
- A Lifelong Badge of a ReaktorX Graduate: A recognition that lasts a lifetime.
- No Workshops: Departing from traditional approaches, ReaktorX focuses on hands-on guidance instead of theoretical lectures.
- Hybrid Structure: Key events, including the first week and Demo Night, are hosted in different CEE countries each year, promoting cross-border collaboration.
Startups from across the entire CEE region, including Romania, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, Ukraine, North Macedonia, Albania, Moldova, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia can apply.
The Demo Night popularity award winner from the previous batch, The Linghos, has secured Poland as the host country for the upcoming program. With 245 applicants from 12 countries in the last batch, ReaktorX maintained its competitive edge by accepting only 5 startups in total, one per country.
Luca Stirbat, CEO at ReaktorX, expressed anticipation for the upcoming cohort, highlighting the resilience of startups in the face of fundraising challenges.
“As we open applications to this new cohort into the ReaktorX, we can’t wait to see what founders pitch us. It’s been a rough year in fundraising, but we see it as an opportunity. Only the most resilient startups survived this dry-spell, the “cockroach” founders. Excited about first-time founders applying as well, the world changed so much in the last two years and we’re sure there’s still untapped potential behind every corner.” Stirbat said.
The call is open to founders with varied experiences, including first-time founders, serial entrepreneurs, and visionaries with global solutions. Startups with some validation or prototyping completed are encouraged to apply by 20th of January. Interested founders can visit ReaktorX’s official website to submit their applications and a 2-minute team showcase video.